How does R2A Work?
The Project Timeline
How do R2A and Partners work together?
- Technical specialists with expertise in financial regulation, supervision, and the use of FinTech solutions to work with partner regulator and innovators, both remotely and through periodic country visits.
- A local project manager to work with partner regulator on part-time basis to ensure effective implementation and coordination.
- Financial resources
- Cover the cost of identifying innovators and developing a prototype solution.
- Cover minimal additional costs, such as travel costs for partner staff to participate in R2A events when partner is unable to fund.
- An executive champion at the Deputy Governor level to act as Partner Project Sponsor for advice on project’s strategic direction and sign off on major milestones.
- A senior officer to act as Project Lead to serve as the counterparty partner project manager for facilitating the day-to-day project activities.
- Other staff time as required for active participation in key R2A decisions, such as defining a specific regulatory use case and selecting/engaging with an innovator.