How can innovators engage with R2A and its partner financial authorities?
R2A is keen to hear from fintech and RegTech developers, startups, and vendors as we partner with emerging market financial authorities (e.g., central banks) to collaboratively strengthen their market oversight and policy development capabilities. Specifically, innovators can pitch us their RegTech ideas, prototypes, or existing solutions. Submissions are encouraged from startups, entrepreneurs, developers, established vendors, and anyone else who has a relevant early-stage business, prototype, or solution. Please contact R2A@bfaglobal.com for more information.
In the future, R2A will share information about country-level engagement opportunities with specific financial authorities. We also will enable innovators to register in a RegTech for Regulators vendor database. Stay tuned and visit this website.
Why should innovators engage with R2A?
There are many potential benefits for innovators who engage with the RegTech for Regulators Accelerator, including:
- Business Opportunities
- Develop or deepen relationships with the community of emerging market financial authorities.
- Receive a monetary award to develop and test a RegTech prototype with a partner financial authority.
- Register in our RegTech for Regulators vendor database.
- Participate in summits or interactive sessions to:
- Understand the needs of emerging market financial authorities.
- Explore innovative solutions.
- Become known as a pioneer within the emerging RegTech for Regulators community.
- Gain recognition for your ideas and products by submitting and pitching ideas to the RegTech for Regulators Accelerator and partner financial authorities.
- Benefit from association with prominent international funding organizations such as the US Agency for International Development, Omidyar Network, and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
Who can participate in the market-level competition to receive funds to develop and test RegTech prototypes with R2A partner financial authorities?
R2A aims to attract fintech and RegTech vendors, startups, and developers who are seeking to engage with emerging market financial authorities to accelerate their ideas and solutions in a nascent RegTech industry.
Who do I contact for further questions?
We would be happy to answer additional questions. Just send us an email at R2A@BFAglobal.com.
How can I stay up to date with project developments?